Perspective, Pontification and Propoganda about Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital, brought to you by David Hornik of August Capital.

« Quantitative Evidence Of An Upswing | Main | All Social Networking Panels Are The Same »

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d8341d157b53ef013480ce5428970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Who Hates Who Of The Technology World:

» The Who Hates Who Of The Technology World from rtwodtwo
http://www.ventureblog.com/articles/indiv/2004/000643.html Gates hates Google. Gates was on his best behavior and tried hard to speak no evil but he couldn't quite hold his tongue when Mossberg pointed to the media sweetheart Google -- Gates responded ... [Read More]

» It's not personal, it's just business. Or is it? from Marketing Playbook
VentureBlog: The Who Hates Who Of The Technology World We've talked alot about Dragraces as the most typical Marketing Play. Can be a very smart, rational strategy. Defines your advantage, draws attention and is fun to watch. But sometimes maybe... [Read More]

» tech industry gossip from limon :: by Laura Lemay
I read Venture Blog because its an interesting view into the werid money side of silicon valley startup life, and there's often good business-related links here. But this post is just great. Its about the Wall Street Journal's All Things Digital confe... [Read More]

» lo masclisme from Uncle Jazzbeau’s Gallimaufrey
Now this is the kind of linguistic polemics I’d rather read. Seems that Bill Poser over at Language Log posted... [Read More]

Now this is the kind of linguistic polemics I’d rather read. Seems that Bill Poser over at Language Log posted... [Read More]

» Hornik on D2 from M@Blog
Fascinating account of the All Things Digital conference hosted by Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher. David Horniki of Venture Blog gives his rundown here. The bullet points, followed by some choice quotes: Gates hates Google Jobs hates HP, Dell, Gateway... [Read More]

» Vihalista from SchizoBlog
VentureBlogissa on hauska lista " The Who Hates Who Of The Technology World". Lista on koottu legendaariseksi nousseen Wall Street Journalin D: All Things Digital seminaarin pohjalta. Kunnon kina ja kisailu pit kehityst yll ... toivottavasti.... [Read More]

» Channel9 Tours MSR with Kevin Shofield from Robert McLaws: FunWithCoding.NET
TITLE: Channel9 Tours MSR with Kevin Shofield URL: http://weblogs.asp.net/rmclaws/archive/2004/07/19/187795.aspx IP: 66.129.67.202 BLOG NAME: Robert McLaws: FunWithCoding.NET DATE: July 19, 2004 1:25 PM TITLE: Channel9 Tours MSR with Kevin Shofield URL: http://weblogs.asp.net/rmclaws/archive/2004/07/19/187795.aspx IP: 66.129.67.202 BLOG NAME: Robert McLaws: FunWithCoding.NET DATE: 07/19/2004 01:25:48 PM [Read More]

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

christian louboutin

Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;

Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old!

DEKARONデカロン-RMT

DEKARONデカロン-RMT of a site.rmt ff11 The cost of a site would be how much it costs to run it. The worth of a site is determined mainly by how much revenue the site is bringing in.信長の野望Online RMT Other factors would include how much traffic the site is bringing in on a monthly basis, email subscribers if any,アラド戦記 rmt rmt ドラゴンネスト メイプルストーリー RMT アラド戦記 rmt rmt アラド rmt ff11 信長の野望Online RMT 大航海時代-RMT DEKARONデカロン-RMT

tiffany jewelry

I BOUGHT THIS AFTER SEEING A LADY WEARING IT AT WORK...IT'S VERY WELL MADE AND SOLID, IT EVEN HAS A STAMP INSIDE WITH 925 THE NUMBERS FOR SILVER...I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME AND GET COMPLEMENTS ON IT...VERY NICE ACCESSORY.

cheap jordan 11

Thanks for sharing. This website is to I too have to help. Very good.

Air Jordan Shoes

Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.

The comments to this entry are closed.